Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully for acceptance of business with Premier Parking Gatwick Ltd.Definitions
These Terms & Conditions apply to all bookings accepted by the company Premier Parking Gatwick Ltd to the exclusion of any other terms. All further references to Premier Parking Gatwick Ltd hereinafter will be ‘PPG.’
1. Bookings and services
- Once booking is complete all terms and conditions are deemed to be accepted by the customer.
- A customer’s booking is deemed to be complete once a confirmation email has been sent.
- The parking period is deemed to have commenced when the customer hands over the vehicle keys to the PPG representative.
- The parking period is deemed to have ended when the vehicle keys are returned to the customer by the PPG representative.
- All services and promotions are subject to availability.
2. Prices and Payments
- All prices are quoted in GBP. £ sterling including vat, it will be the price confirmed at the time of making your booking, no matter what price we may quote elsewhere or in any promotional offer.
- Full payment is due prior to commencement of the service.
- Increased duration of the stay will be charged and payment collected prior to the return of the vehicle.
- We reserve the right to change any prices before your booking without notice.
- For bookings within 0-3 hours before pickup, you must call the office, bookings made 0-24 hours before pickup an admin charge of £10.00 will be added to our normal price.
- We can accept some non-standard sized vehicles such as LWB Vans, Camper Vans and commercial vehicles by prior arrangement. An additional supplement will apply to vehicles that do not fit a standard size parking bay. Please contact us in advance for details.
- Mobility vehicles which have been specially adapted to meet the needs of disabled users, please contact us in advance.
- In accordance with your rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days starting the day after the booking is confirmed. If your booking does not start within the 14 day cancellation period, you will receive a full refund. Should your booking start within the 14 days, you still have the right to cancel and receive a refund minus any reasonable costs we have incurred.
- A booking may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the date and time for which the service has been booked and a full refund less £10.00 administration fee will be made.
- Customers wishing to shorten the length of stay for a booking, once the booking has commenced will still be liable to pay the whole fee for the service booked. Additional days parking over and above the booked parking period will be charged.
- If you cancel after the specified times or fail to arrive, you will still be charged the full parking fee for the entire parking period.
- Cancellations are to be made, by telephone (01293 773859 or 07956 519561), by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Premier Parking Gatwick Ltd, Brook Lane House, Peeksbrook Lane, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9ST.
- A model form of cancellation is available via this link Cancel Booking
- Our insurance covers all our legal responsibilities.
- Vehicles and the vehicles contents are left at the customer’s own risk whilst the vehicle is parked with premier parking Gatwick.
- Claims of damage to your vehicle will not be considered unless reported to a PPG representative on return of your vehicle. Claims of damage will not be considered once the vehicle has left premier parking Gatwick’s care.
- Small stone chips and minor scratches including those on alloy wheels or damage caused by potholes are excluded from inspection as they are considered to be part of normal driving conditions.
- All our customer’s vehicles undergo further inspection once they arrive at our premises.
- PPG accepts no liability for any loss or damage unless proved to be caused by the negligence of the employees of Premier Parking Gatwick ltd.
- PPG accepts no liability for structural, mechanical or electrical failure to your vehicle, this includes; flat batteries, alarms, immobilisers, windscreens, tyres and wheels.
- PPG accepts no liability for any fault to your keys or key fob or any other keys left on your key ring when handed to one of PPG representatives.
- PPG also do not cover for any indirect loss as a result of damage to your vehicle. E.g. loss of income/earnings.
- PPG will not accept liability for damage to your vehicle caused by circumstances beyond our control. This includes; acts of god, acts of nature, flooding, riots, damage by vandals, criminality, terrorism or war.
- PPG also do not cover for delayed flights extra days will be chargeable.
- PPG do not cover for the wrong information being provided by the customer on the booking form.
- The customer is to ensure the vehicle is in a safe, legal and roadworthy condition.
- Vehicle tax and m.o.t must both be valid, if the customer’s car is not road legal we reserve the right to refuse to take your vehicle and no refund will be given.
- The customer is expected to remove any possessions or valuables from the vehicle before handing the keys to our PPG representative.
- The customer must not leave any dangerous or illegal substances in the vehicle. You will be held accountable and liable for any legal action, fines or any loss that we incur in your failure to do so.
- The customer must let us know of any immobiliser, alarms or modifications made to the vehicle.
- You are responsible for returning driver’s seat and any mirrors back to the correct position upon receipt of the car.
- You must also refit or secure any child seats in your vehicle that may have been removed during our cleaning process.
- The customer must also ensure that the car is able to be stored for the duration of the agreed parking without the engine being started.
- The customer must be able to provide ID and booking conformation upon request.
- The customer is also responsible for the £3.00 charge on exiting the short stay car park after receiving the vehicle from our PPG representative.
- The customer is expected to inspect their vehicle for any damage before the keys are returned to them, failure to do so will result in any damage being questionable therefore making any claim they intend to make invalid.
- You will need to produce the receipt you were provided with on your departure by our PPG representative to be able to reclaim your vehicle. Failure to do so will result in you having to prove the identity of both yourself and the owner of the vehicle, we may need to make other enquiries, and if we are held up from our next drop off you will incur a £10 charge.
- In the case of your receipt being lost or stolen we encourage you to let us know immediately in writing by e-mail to avoid us handing your vehicle over to anyone else. We will need your full name, address, booking reference.
- If you are unfit to drive or we deem your car as not being roadworthy we have the right to refuse return of your keys.
- If you do not return on the specified date or time and have not arranged with us otherwise, you will be charged a parking fee of £10 per day until you return, which will then be payable upon collection of your vehicle.
- Complaints of damage to your vehicle will not be considered unless reported to our PPG Representative immediately on return of your vehicle.
- Complaints must be put in writing either by, e-mail to email@example.com, by post to Premier Parking Gatwick Ltd, Brook Lane House, Peeks Brook Lane, Horley, Surrey, RH6 9ST.
3. Cancellation and Amendments
4. Liabilities and exclusions
5. Responsibilities to be met by the customer
6. Reclaiming your vehicle